In the season finale of "Our Best Friend's Wedding," Charles, Jade and Kemi all meet up at Gloria’s house to celebrate her birthday and revelations are made.
In the episode, Charles, Jade, Kemi all meet up at Gloria’s house to celebrate her birthday and revelations are made.
Pulse Movies has put together 10 things that happened in the episode;
1. The episode kicked off with Tunde waking up and seeing blood and Tolu asleep on his couch. The later explained the events of the previous night to him.
2. It's Charles' mum's birthday and he brings Onome with him to the party which also has Kemi and Jade in attendance.
3. Immediately Kemi sees Onome, she remembers meeting Onome and Onome telling her she was pregnant for a married man.
4. Kemi drags Jade into the kitchen to tell her about Onome trying to trap Charles. The two get into an argument over Kemi's supposed one-night stand with Charles.
5. Charles walks into the conversation and explained that he didn't sleep with Kemi. Jade runs out of the house, not before admitting her feelings for Charles.
6. A devastated Jade is seen going through her phone and starrng at her photos with Charles. Tunde walks in, brings out the ring he purchased previous episodes ago.
7. A crying Jade accepts the ring and is officially engaged to Tunde, while she is still in love with Charles.
8. Tolu tries to discourage Tunde from getting married to Jade, while Charles tries to talk Jade out of her marriage. Charles also finally told Jade that he loved her, but wasn't sure she would date a guy like him.
9. In the episode, Charles' mum also introduced her lover to Charles. She also cleared her son's fears, revealing that she doesn't have cancer.
10. The season ended with Jade and Tunde about to get married. Charles walks in and Jade is staring wishfully at him.
“Our Best Friend’s Wedding” is a Romantic Dramedy about a young man who, when his thirtieth birthday approaches, panics at still being unmarried, buys a ring on a whim, recruits his two girlfriends to help, draws a list of potential candidates and sets off a series of events that leads to a wedding.
The series stars Adebola ‘Illrymz’ Olowu, Oreka Godis, Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Chris Attoh, Timi Charles-Fadipe, Unamka Marycolette, Yewande Lawal, Sarah Boulos and Theo Lawson.
The web series is a collaboration between The Naked Convos and REDTV.