10 reasons OAP is filing for divorce from Maje Ayida
The media personality never publicly addressed her marriage breakup until now. Now, we bring to you reasons why Toke is tired of the marriage and filed for a divorce.
Toke filed a petition following her highly publicized marriage breakup with Maje Ayida after he got his longtime mistress, Anita Solomon pregnant.
Below are 10 reasons Makinwa has filed for divorce from her hubby, Maje Ayida:
1. In the petition, Toke alleges, Maje consistently and continually indulged in sexual and adulterous relationship with Anita Solomon in their matrimonial home.
2. According to her, he claimed not to have enough money to pay the bills at home but went ahead to fund Anita's trip to the United Kingdom where she gave birth to a baby boy.
3. Toke claims that Maje became physically and emotionally tied to Anita following the birth of their baby.
4. The huge scandal led to her losing an endorsement deal worth N20 Million with a telecommunication company.
5. According to the petition, Maje showed an apparent lack of love and affection towards Toke Makinwa making their home most uncomfortable and unconducive.
6. She also alleged Maje continued in his adulterous acts after it became public and boasted on several occasions that he wished to have been married to someone else.
7. He also went on a rant, nagging and vulgar abuse in the clear view of their domestic staff, church members, and neighbours when Toke made any slight complaint.
8. She alleges that Maje also made threats to physically assault her and living with him became uncomfortable and unconducive.
9. He invited Anita Solomon to come and live with him in their matrimonial home.
10. After involving family members to help resolve their issues. Maje continued to have an adulterous relationship with Anita Solomon and continued to verbally and emotionally abuse her.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: