One of the concert attendees reportedly fell face down on the floor, and broke his nose after having too much to drink.
Thirty-five persons were diagnosed with alcohol poisoning according to a report by TMZ.
It was also stated that twenty-five of the persons were teenagers aged 18 years old.
One of the concert attendees reportedly fell face down on the floor, breaking his nose as he could not hold his liquor.
TMZ also reported that the event was not adequately secured, as it lacked the right amount of security personnels.
This could also be one of the reasons for the unfortunate incident which got a lot of people getting treatment for alcohol poisoning.