Pulse.ng logo
Go

Robin Thicke Singer's dog unresponsive after eating marijuana

Thicke's model girlfriend confirmed the dog was rushed to the hospital few days after he was bought from an L.A shelter Barns N' Bitches

  • Published: , Refreshed:
Robin Thicke's dog play

Robin Thicke's dog

(Instagram @AprilLoveGeary)
Robin Thicke and GF, April Love Geary play

Robin Thicke and GF, April Love Geary

(AKM-GSI)

Join the "sabi" clique. Don't miss a thing, get the latest updates to fuel your conversation daily

By signing up , you agree to our Privacy Policy and European users agree to the data transfer policy



Thank You! You have successfully subscribed to receive pulse.ng daily newsletter.

Robin Thicke's dog almost died after eating too much of weed.

The puppy was reportedly treated by a vet after ingesting the singer's stash, TMZ reports.

The 38-yer-old and his model girlfriend, April Love Geary, 20, got the rescue pup from an LA shelter Barns N' Bitches for $350 last April.

But the very next day, the model thought their new pet was going to die when Terrier-Mix soon fell ill.

'"I've got an angel, she doesn't wear any wings. Last night my little Bincy got really sick and had to be hospitalized, I thought we were gonna lose her because she was unresponsive,'' Love posted on Instagram after the incident.

''The vet called me this morning at 6 am and told me she made a full recovery! I am beyond relieved! Rescue pups are the best pups!'' Love updated on the dog's condition the next day.

After claims that the dog had gotten high from eating marijuana, the model landed on Twitter to defend herself.

''IT'S NOT ME!!! Some falls on the ground or she sits by him smoking and just inhales it hahaha,'' she tweeted.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.

X
Advertisement