They say "all men who come across any of the Kardashians never remain the same" and we are here to prove that seven of these said men truly exist.
Before the Kardashians, there were the Jacksons but with the invention of the internet, social media and E! Network, the Kardashian women have become the most popular queens of television; which almost every man wants to be part of.
They say "all men who come across any of the Kardashians never remain the same" and we are here to prove that six of these said men truly exist.
1. Lamar Odom is currently fighting for his life at a Las Vegas hospital for drug overdose. The NBA champion was found unconscious at a Nevada brothel on October 13 but all fingers point to his ex wife, Khloe Kardashian. It's alleged that Lamar's divorce from Khloe in 2013 hit him so hard and sent him into drinking and drug use again. According to Master P, Lamar was also kicked out of NBA because he married a Kardashian and was on a reality TV show they hated!
2. Rob Kardashian is the younger brother to Kim, Kourtney and Khloe and yes, he's the only unsuccessful sibling who is now battling with his weight, depression and inferiority complex. The once very handsome star is allegedly into weed smoking, drinking and seriously depressed. Well, let's say having five successful sisters in the family isn’t so easy to take as a man!
3. Scott Disick is presently in rehab for the 100th time after been dumped by baby mama Kourtney Kardashian in February 2015. The father-of-three who has been open about how demeaning he's been treated by his girlfriend and her family on 'KUWTK' show reentered drinking and alleged drug use after losing both parents in the space of two months. Then after proposing to Kourt twice and turned down at both times, he felt he was a baby maker and not a husband material.
4. Ray J is Brandy's younger brother who was once relevant but after his sex tape which featured his then girlfriend, Kim Kardashian leaked in 2007, the R&B singer seem to be struggling with the same singing career he once enjoyed its benefits. Ray has gotten into more legal troubles than having No. 1 hits. To show you how frustrated he is, he wrote and sang "I hit it first" which is allegedly directed to his ex, KIM! Of course, it was a huge flop!
5. Bruce Jenner was once America's sweetheart. A man widely admired for his Olympic accolades but after marrying Kris Jenner for over 20 years and feeling like he was the woman in the marriage, Bruce changed into a woman in 2015. 65-year-old Caitlyn Jenner became one of the wonders of the world… literally!
6. Kris Humphries… Remember Kim Kardashian's second husband? The one she was married to for 72 whole days? Yeah, his NBA career flamed out almost as quickly as their marriage. Having been involved in the conversation for most improved player in pro basketball, he soon became involved in one of the most ridiculous celebrity breakups of all time ... then faded into obscurity where he belongs.
7. Kanye West may or may not be part of this list but Kim Kardashian's current husband, who was once respected for his street cred, powerful music presence and closeness to America's music royal couple, Jay Z and Beyonce, is now nothing but a designer of "Zombie couture". Kanye's new music no longer makes sense to many as most of his lyrics seem to praise his wife's nakedness or her famous for being famous family. He's even lost his close friends since his wedding and has continued to be a laughing stock on the streets and even in the White House!