Joshua Malina better known as the 'Attorney General David Rosen' in the popular hit show, 'Scandal' has revealed that he was once blocked on Twitter by some of Hollywood big stars like Chris Brown, Russell CroweJohn Cusack, Star Jones and Deepak Chopra.
In his '25 Things You Didn't Know About Me' segment with Us Magazine, the 49-year-old actor also shared with his fans his childhood nickname, his ability to speak four international languages, his violent nature in college, his nasty elevator incident with John Malkovich and so many other hilarious truths. Check them out:
1. My family nickname has been "Wheatie" since I was a kid.
2. In 1977, my dad took me to Pelé's last game as a New York Cosmo.
3. I once signed an autograph for someone who was sure that I was Matthew Broderick.
4. When I met my wife, Melissa, we had both just finished reading David Copperfield. This, combined with her sly humor and fetching looks, left me smitten.
5. As a kid, I created “The Nude Club.” No one joined and we never met.
6. My last name is Polish for raspberry.
7. I am very handsome.
8. I have been blocked on Twitter by Russell Crowe, Star Jones, John Cusack, Chris Brown, and Deepak Chopra.
9. I am fluent in French, Spanish, Hebrew, and Portuguese.
10. I have performed Gilbert and Sullivan with the Harrisburg Symphony Orchestra twice.
11. I was thrown out of two high school varsity soccer matches for fighting.
12. John Malkovich was once rude to me in an elevator.
13. If I could have dinner with any five people, living or dead, I’d make up an excuse and eat at home with my family.
14. As kids, my older sister Toby and I would spin around until we fell over. This was called “The Dizzy Spell.”
15. I believe The Godfather: Part III wasn’t nearly as good as the first two movies in the series.
16. My younger sister Nicole and I played “Bag a Bear.” I’d cover her head with a blanket and she’d have to guess what room I had carried her into.
17. Between us, Allison Janney and I have won six Emmy Awards.
18. I love roller coasters. I am terrified of Ferris wheels.
19. During hiatus from Scandal, my wife and I opened a flower boutique in Pacific Palisades in L.A. called Isarose. She’s the creative genius; I work the cash register.
20. My mom was a musical-theater star when she was an undergrad at Cornell.
21. Michael Ian Black and I created an odd YouTube channel called Sadsadconversation.
22. I can balance a broom on my nose.
23. I have an aversion to even numbers. I would never set my alarm to a time that ends in one.
24. The finale of Bernstein’s Candide always makes me cry.
25. No. 9 is a lie.