More details have been disclosed about the singer's arrest.
Krane who lives a life full of luxury reportedly used fake credit cards to fuel his extravagant lifestyle.
More details have been disclosed about his arrest:
1. Krane was arrested at Opa-Locka Executive Airport after he used a bogus card to book a private jet flight to Washington, D.C.
2. When the Miami authorities searched him, they found seven false credit cards in his wallet.
3. According to a police report shared with New Times, agents from the mobile-phone booking app TapJets called the police on Dammy Krane.
Apparently, the jet company told Miami-Dade Police that Krane and a partner, Chukwuebuka Ilochonwu, had booked a $10,943 trip on a jet from Opa-locka to Washington, D.C.
4. Two MDPD officers waited for Krane on the jet runway until they showed up.
Police then searched the pair and found seven cards in Krane's pants pocket.
5. All seven had numbers on the face that didn't match the numbers on the security strip on the back.
They say Krane used one of those cards to book his flight and then gave TapJet two other fake cards when he was asked for backup cards for the travel.
6. His partner, Ilochonwu, was out on bond on four other credit card fraud charges.
He'd been arrested in April on felony charges stemming from a case in Miami Beach.