Your book buddy couldn't stand it. Your book club gave up halfway through. Your class mates think it is a waste of time, Even your Goodreads friends are posting one-star reviews. But you know what? Who cares! Sometimes it's better and more fun to read to the beat of your own drum.
10 Books you loved, but everyone you know hated
What's that book you loved, but everyone you know hated?
So what's that book you loved, but everyone you know hated? These are mine, feel free to share yours (via the comment section) Did your favorite "unlikable" book make the list?
1. Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
2. Open City by Teju Cole
3. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
4. The Fault in our Stars by John Green
5. Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Adichie
6. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. Ghana Must go by Taiye Selassie
8. There was a Country by Chinua Achebe
9. Who Fears Death by Nnedi Okoroafor
10. Everything in Nigeria would kill you by Ayo Sogunro
Check out 5 controversial books you should read
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: