Readers were impressed with the mini plane even though it doesn't run

Even though the mini airplane has no engine, it looks like a real jet and even can contain two or three passengers.

Young boy builds plane in Enugu

A young boy reportedly built a mini plane and although it didn't have an engine and couldn't run, majority have been impressed by his achievement.

All the same, as much as some people really admire such young talents, most people have reacted with scepticism to this new creation.

“Na wao… Can it fly? Cos aeroplane flies. Not putting metal together and giving it a shape of an aeroplane then bringing it to public viewing..When will Nigeria stop feeding on carcass of western worlds? Still kudos to the boy,” Amdoyin wrote.

We asked Pulse readers via poll what they thought about it and if they were impressed by the creation even though it didn't run.

55.2% voted that they were impressed, while the remaining 44.8% didn't think the achievement was a big deal as the plane cannot run.

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng

Recommended articles

Wizkid took his friends to dinner and spent N3.6M

Odion Ighalo's estranged wife Sonia congratulates him on the arrival of his child from another woman

Tope Alabi apologises to fellow gospel singer Adeyinka Alaseyori following the criticism of her record

Iyabo Ojo calls out her bestie Omo Brish on IG for throwing shades at her

Married woman and illicit lover get stuck after sex until her husband arrives (Watch)

BBNaija Reunion: Dorathy denies feelings for Ozo + all the highlights you probably missed

Lagos panel receives autopsy reports of 99 persons killed during #EndSARS protests

Kwame Nkrumah’s wife told me he was a womanizer - Madam Amedahe (video)

Police confirm murder of Titus Badejo, popular Ibadan radio presenter