Here are a few of the biggest reasons everyone should have a smartphone:
5 Reasons Why You Need A Smartphone
Just a few years back, a mobile phone was a that device used almost entirely for talking and texting alone...something any phone will do. Now, our phones have evolved into those darling machines we cannot do without, our best friends and PAs and voice calls are just one of functions they can perform. From paying bills to live video broadcasting a lot can be done now with smartphones.
1. Mobile social media: Most of us are well versed in the desktop versions of social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest. But without a smartphone, you are missing out on 50% of the fun. A smartphone allows you to upload photos, videos, and statuses regardless of location, while larger, better-quality screens make the experience that much more enjoyable.
2. Email on the go: Many of our conversations still take place through email, but people with a basic phone leave those conversations behind the second they walk out the door. A smartphone allows you to send and receive email from multiple accounts wherever you are.
3. Advanced photography and video: Most smartphone cameras have much higher resolution than those in basic phones, and many can shoot HD video. Some apps let you optionally tag your photos with your real-time location, allowing you to see an interactive map of everything you’ve ever shot.
4. The world’s information, at your fingertips: Whether it’s via mobile web browser or app, that information will be there the second you need it and a smartphone’s larger screen and true web browsing experience blows away the limited web capabilities of a basic phone.
5. Music, movies, books and games: A smartphone is—among many other things—a home entertainment center that can fit in your pocket. With smartphones, any song you want can be queued up in seconds, a TV show you missed can be watched the next day, books can be transferred from your local library, and movies streamed during long car rides.
Once you experience everything that you can do with a smartphone, you won’t want to go back to just texting and calling.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: