The registration for the NYSC 2018 Batch B PCMs will close on Monday, July 16, 2018. Here are the guidelines for the registration.
The NYSC on Wednesday, July 4, 2018, announced that registration for the next batch of corps members will start from Tuesday, July 10, 2018, to Monday, July 16, 2018.
The NYSC also releases the guidelines 2018 Batch "B" Prospective Corps Members.
However, for those PCMs who have not for registered for the one-year service program, here's the step by step guidelines on how to register.
1. Long on to the NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch B”.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4. The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2017 Batch “B” and previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard.
6. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
7. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
8. Cross- checks your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
ALSO READ: What the Law says about skipping NYSC
The NYSC management also advises the 2018 Batch B Prospective Corps Members to properly use the links provided for them on their dashboard during their online registration.