8 Bible verses that apply to marriage
"May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth." -Prov. 5:18
Thus, it only makes sense to go to His word, the Bible, when faced with trials and tribulations.
ALSO READ: 10 Bible verses on OVERCOMING TRIALS
Use the following verses, whenever you and your partner are in dire need of divine direction, strength and help.
1. "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." -Eph. 4:32.
2. "Two are better than one. if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion." -Ecc. 4:9-10.
3. "Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others." -Phil. 2:3-4.
4. "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man." -Prov. 3:3-4 .
5. "He blesses the home of the righteous." -Prov. 3:33.
6. "Walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace." -Eph. 4:1-3.
7. "Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." -Col. 4:6.
8. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you hope and a future." -Jer. 29:11.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: