Confessing God’s word is a sure way to build the life you desire. The text for today’s confession is Psalm 84:6 (AMPC):
Your season of weeping is over
Confessing God’s word is a sure way to build the life you desire. The text for today’s confession is Psalm 84:6 (AMPC).
“Passing through the Valley of Weeping (Baca), they make it a place of springs; the early rain also fills [the pools] with blessings.”
We have all experienced times in our lives when we were in pain or suffered disappointment. Some of us have suffered emotional pain and have been hurt deeply by people we loved and trusted.
Regardless of what you’ve gone through, never forget that there is a God in heaven and he never sleeps nor slumbers. He saw everything you when through, and he’s ready to turn your Valley of Weeping into a Valley of Blessings.
- The season of weeping is over for me.
- I will rejoice over everything I have cried about in Jesus name.
- God turns every evil to good for me.
- God prospers me in the land of my sorrow.
- God flourishes me in the land of my grief.
- Where I sowed in tears, I will reap joy unspeakable.
- God blesses me so much that I forget the pain of the past in Jesus name.
ALSO READ:God will heal your broken heart
"As surely as I live, declares the LORD, I will do to you the very thing I heard you say" - Numbers 14:28 (NIV).
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: