- The first symptom of COVID-19 is usually a fever.
- Then come respiratory symptoms, like a dry cough and shortness of breath, that often turn into pneumonia.
- The worst cases often lead to respiratory failure, which could result in death.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
- The US government sent out a shipment of expired face masks to health workers. Here's how face masks can expire, and when they're still usable.
- Medical students around the US are offering to babysit for hospital workers on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic
- Head of NYC Prepper's Network explains how to prepare for a self-quarantine