The San Francisco cloud giant grew its revenue 33% to $4.5 billion in the three months ending October 31, slightly above the $4.45 billion expected by analysts. Excluding certain items, Salesforce reported adjusted earnings per share of $0.75, compared to the $0.66 that Wall Street had forecasted.
Shares of Salesforce traded up and down after the earnings report in extended trading on Tuesday, with the tock down less than 1% at last check.
Here is what Salesforce reported for its fiscal Q3 2020:
- Revenue: $4.5 billion. Wall Street expected $4.46 billion.
- EPS (adjusted): $0.75. Analysts forecasted $0.66
- EPS (GAAP): Loss of 12 cents per share.
- Here's everyone who's running for president in 2020, and who has quit the race
- How much it costs to have a baby in every state, whether you have health insurance or don't
- One of Satya Nadella's former lieutenants just raised $75 million for his startup Highspot to build the 'missing layer of software' for salespeople and Salesforce is an investor