- The bash was an after-party for members of the invite-only Alfalfa Club, whose members include George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, and Warren Buffett.
- Attendees to Bezos' party included political figures like Ivanka Trump and Mitt Romney, actor Ben Stiller, and Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
- The party came after a challenging week for Bezos, after a forensic report detailed how he had been allegedly hacked by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Jeff Bezos' party spirit hasn't been dented by his rough week.
The billionaire Amazon CEO threw a party at his mansion in Washington DC on Saturday night attended by celebrities, White House officials, and fellow tech billionaires.
The event was an after-party for the Alfalfa Club dinner, an elite black-tie event that takes place annually on the last Saturday of January. The Alfalfa Club's only event is the dinner, and it's an invite-only organization whose members mostly comprise former US presidents such as George W. Bush, high-ranking political figures, and business figures such as Jeff Bezos. Its members also wear medals to signal that they belong to the club.
Bezos' 27,000-foot mansion cost $23 million, and sits in Washington's Kalorama neighborhood where the Obamas also have their post-White House residence.
A huge roster of celebrities and political figures were snapped going into the house, as documented by the Daily Mail .
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner were seen entering Bezos' house, although CNN reports they skipped the Alfalfa Club dinner .
White House advisor Kellyanne Conway were seen entering, as well as Republican Senator Mitt Romney.
According to Politico , Romney was the keynote speaker at the dinner, and brought actor Ben Stiller as his guest. Stiller was later seen heading into Bezos' party.
Also in attendance were Microsoft founder Bill Gates, JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon, and Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon.
Politico reported that Bezos' girlfriend, news anchor Lauren Sanchez, was spotted in attendance at the after-party.
On Friday, just one day before the party, the Wall Street Journal reported federal prosecutors had evidence that Bezos' girlfriend Lauren Sanchez passed on intimate pictures of Bezos to her brother Michael Sanchez, who then leaked them to the National Enquirer.
Last year Bezos published an extraordinary blog post saying the Enquirer had attempted to blackmail him with the photos after he ordered an investigation into how the paper also obtained texts between him and Sanchez.
NOW WATCH: Why it's so hard for planes to land on water
- Intimate photos of Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez came from messages she sent to her brother, who gave them to the National Enquirer, report says
- Here's everything we know about how Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman of Saudi Arabia was apparently able to hack Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' phone
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman reportedly taunted Jeff Bezos with a sexist meme in a sign that the crown prince had access to the Amazon CEO's private messages
SEE ALSO: Jeff Bezos' 'shadow' adviser position is empty for the first time in years as Amazon and his personal life face unprecedented scrutiny here are the 7 most successful executives who once filled that role