- You can find many different calendars in Safari, and add them to your iPhone in just a few steps.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
Many folks consider the winter season to be the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. That's particularly true if you're a college basketball fan, like myself.
As such, one of my annual winter rituals is subscribing to my team's schedule, using the iPhone calendar app.
If you're keen on adding a team calendar of your own, or any calendar, like release dates for the Xbox, international holidays, astronomy events the list of options is truly endless here's how.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to subscribe to a calendar on your iPhone
1. Open Safari and search for the calendar you want to add. The above link to iCalShare.com is a good resource, or you can go directly to the source if you know where to find the calendar you're looking for. Here, we'll use the official North Carolina Tar Heels calendar.
2. The wording will differ depending on where you find the calendar, but you should see an option worded along the lines of "Add to Calendar," or "Subscribe to Calendar." Tap it.
3. You will be given options to choose the platform where you want the calendar subscription. Select the one that applies to your iPhone.
4. The Calendar app will automatically open and the events will be listed title, dates and times, if included. Tap "Add All" in the top-right corner to confirm subscription to the calendar.
5. Create a name for the calendar if you'd like, then tap "Done" in the top right corner.
6. Close Safari and open the Calendar app. Tap "Calendars" at the bottom of the screen.
7. You can ensure that you'll see your newly subscribed to calendar here. A blue checkmark will be visible to the left of the calendar. If no checkmark is there, tap the empty circle.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech :
- How to add a boarding pass to your iPhone Wallet and simplify your air travel
- How to mark all emails as read on your iPhone in 4 steps
- How to send a Memoji on WhatsApp on your iPhone with iOS 13
- How to search for an email on your iPhone, in the Mail or Gmail app
- How to use the Compass app on your iPhone to stay on track and figure out your exact location
- How to tell if your iPhone has water damage even if it's water-resistant
- How to flip your Apple Watch screen by changing its orientation, in 2 different ways