- You can invite multiple guests to attend your Google Hangout on a date and at a time of your choice.
- Those you invite to your Google Hangout will receive an email alerting them to the Hangout .
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
These days, finding time for a phone call or in-person meeting is increasingly difficult. With everyone's hectic schedules, sometimes it's easier to schedule a Google Hangout to run through any important business items quickly and simply.
Whether you want to connect with one person or several others, Google Hangouts offers free audio and video conference calls to help you get your business done quickly and simply.
If you want to set up a Google Hangout , you'll first need to create an event in your Google Calendar . Once that's complete, you'll be able to invite attendees, who will receive an email alerting them to the event and asking them to RSVP.
Here's how to schedule a Google Hangout .
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to schedule a Google Hangout
2. On the left hand side of your screen, click "Create" to add a new event to your calendar.
3. Fill in the details of the event i.e. what you want the meeting to be called, the date and time of the meeting, etc.
4. Click the "Add location or conferencing" field and then click "Add conferencing" to enable Hangouts.
5. In the "Add guests" field, begin typing the email address or contact name of the person or people you want to invite to the Hangout.
6. When all fields are completed, click "Save" to schedule your Google Hangout and send invites to your attendees.
Note, that should you wish to invite additional people to your Google Hangout after the initial event setup, you can do so by clicking on the event in your Google Calendar and typing in their email addresses in the "Guests" tab before clicking "Save."
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech :
- How to add reminders to your Google Calendar on desktop or mobile
- How to share your screen on Google Hangouts, and make your next meeting more efficient
- How to record a Google Hangouts session to watch it later or share it with others
- 'What is Google Meet?': A guide to Google's professional video-conferencing service, including pricing options and how to join a meeting
- How to block someone on Google Hangouts on your computer or mobile device
NOW WATCH: Why it's so hard for planes to land on water
- How to rename a folder on your Mac computer, or rename multiple folders at once
- How to go split-screen on a Chromebook in 4 simple steps, and view two windows at once
- How to find elevation on Google Maps on your computer or mobile device
SEE ALSO: The best budget laptops