- Your Google Voice number will be located in Settings under your Account page.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
You can find your number on Google Voice with just a few clicks.
Here's how to find your Google Voice number:
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to find your Google Voice number on desktop
1. Login to your Google Voice account at voice.google.com .
2. Click the gear icon near the top of the page to access Settings .
3. Your Google Voice number will be displayed in the center of the page under the Account heading. Click the icon on the right side of the box to copy the number.
How to find your Google Voice number on the mobile app
The Google Voice app for iPhone and Android use the same menu structure so you can use the following steps for both devices.
1. Open the Google Voice app on your device.
2. Tap the main menu (three horizontal lines) in the top-left corne and then tap Settings .
3. Your Google Voice number will be displayed at the top, just under the Account heading. Tap the number to copy it.
How to manage your Google Voice number
You can also manage your Google Voice number from the Account Settings menu.
It's possible to update your forwarding number, toggle "do not disturb" on or off, and more from your mobile device or computer. The features available in your account will depend on which type of account you have.
You can learn more about Google Voice account types from the Google Voice help center.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- How to set up Google Voice on your computer or mobile device, and use it to make calls and send messages
- How to set up and listen to voicemail on Google Voice, using an Android or iPhone
- How to update Google Maps on your iPhone or Android phone, to get the latest features and security updates
- 'What is Google Assistant?': How to use and customize Google's smart assistant on any compatible device
- How to change your Google background for a more enjoyable user experience
- How to delete your TikTok account permanently using the app
- How to remove a credit card from Google Play on your Android phone
- How to change your Google Home's voice to numerous options, including the voices of celebrities like John Legend and Issa Rae