- Usually payments on Cash App are instant and can't be canceled, but sometimes there may be a cancel option available on the receipt for a pending payment.
- Unfortunately, if you send a payment to the wrong person all you can usually do is request the money back and hope that the person does the right thing.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Cash App payments are sent instantly to the recipient, but it's not entirely impossible for a payment to be canceled.
Reasons for canceling a payment on Cash App could vary from sending money to the wrong person to putting the wrong amount of money into a payment request.
In either case, if you wish to cancel a Cash App payment you may be able to do so before the payment is issued to the recipient.
Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to cancel a Cash App payment if the option is available
2. On the Cash App home screen, locate and then tap on the Activity tab, which will allow you to view all of your Cash App transactions.
3. Once you are in the Activity tab, locate the payment that you are looking to cancel.
4. Once you identify the payment that you wish to cancel, tap on the payment and a menu with the payment details will pop up.
5. Tap on the "..." located in the top-right corner of the screen.
6 . If there, select "Cancel a Payment" and press "OK" to cancel the transaction.
If an option to cancel your payment is not available, you'll have to submit a request for refund to your payment .
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech :
- How to change your Cash App PIN on an Android or iPhone
- How to unlink and delete your Cash App account on your iPhone
- 'Can you send money from PayPal to Cash App?': Not directly, but you can use your bank account here's how
- How to update your Venmo profile information on desktop or mobile
- How to receive money on Venmo and transfer funds to a connected bank account
- How to receive money from Cash App in 2 different ways
- How to factory reset your Oculus Go using your headset or the app
- How to save a video from Facebook Messenger on your iPhone or Android phone
SEE ALSO: The best iPhone for every type of person and budget