- By adding a printer to your Samsung Galaxy S10 , you are able to print directly from your phone.
- To wirelessly print using your Samsung Galaxy S10 , you need to have access to a Wi-Fi connection.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
If you've ever needed to print something quickly, but didn't have access to a computer, you're in luck. The Samsung Galaxy S10 has the capacity to print from anywhere with access to a Wi-Fi connection.
To print something from your Samsung Galaxy S10 , you will first need to add a printer to your device.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to add a printer to a Samsung Galaxy S10
1. Open the "Settings" app by tapping on it.
2. Tap on "Connections."
3. Make sure that your Wi-Fi is enabled. Your phone and printer must both be connected to the same Wi-Fi network in order to print from your phone.
4. Slide to the bottom of the "Connections" list and tap "More connection settings."
5. Tap on "Printing."
6. Select "Samsung Print Service Plugin" and switch the slider to "On."
7. Tap on "Download plugin" and select the app that matches the type of printer you wish to use.
8. Tap "Install" and follow the instructions on your phone screen.
9. Select the printer you want to use.
Now that you have added a printer to your Samsung Galaxy S10 , you can print documents, pictures and more using only your phone. Refer to your printer's instruction manual for any additional setup needed.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech :
- How to block pop-ups on a Samsung Galaxy S10 in its default browser or Google Chrome, or from apps
- How to change the language on a Samsung Galaxy S10, and choose among regional variations
- How to use the flashlight on your Samsung Galaxy S10, and rearrange your icons to make it easier to find
- How to add an email account to your Samsung Galaxy S10, and check all of your email in one integrated inbox
- How to close apps on a Samsung Galaxy S10 to keep your phone running efficiently
- How to enable cookies on a Samsung Galaxy S10 to save your data and optimize your web browsing
- 'Does Alexa work with a Samsung Galaxy S10?': Yes, it does here's how to make Alexa your new digital assistant
SEE ALSO: We compared Samsung's Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10+ to determine which phone you should buy