- But there are certain Kirkland Signature items that you might want to avoid throwing in your
- Here are five Kirkland brand items you should steer clear of on your next trip to
1. Kirkland Signature Solid White Albacore Tuna
If your concern for animals extends to the ocean, you may want to skip Costco's inhouse Solid White Albacore canned tuna
2. Kirkland Signature Laundry Detergents
3. Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers
If you're a new parent, buying diapers in bulk might sound like the way to go. But Kirkland's Signature Supreme Diapers may not be your most efficient option.
The smallest quantity of diapers that the Kirkland brand sells in size 1 for infants is 192 diapers. As the deals site Cheapism notes, your baby could outgrow these 192 diapers before you can use them up.
4. Kirkland Signature Light Beer
5. Anything you can't finish before it goes bad