- Murray State sophomore Ja Morant who leads his team with 23.5 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 10.5 assists per game this season threw down one of the most ridiculous dunks of the year against UT Martin Thursday night.
- The 6-foot-3 guard cleared his defender with an epic leap and slammed it home with one hand.
- Morant is widely expected to be a top-10 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft, with ESPN slotting him in at No. 4 in its latest mock draft .
- Check out the viral video below:
Ja Morant is widely expected to be a top-10 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft , and he showed everyone why Thursday night.
The Murray State sophomore who leads the team with 23.5 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 10.5 assists per game this season absolutely annihilated his defender with an early contender for most ridiculous dunk of 2019.
Morant fully cleared his defender with an epic leap before finishing with a one-handed slam.
The Racers came away with a 98-77 win, but it was the 6-foot-3 guard's unbelievable finish that drove the internet into an absolute frenzy.
Check out the dunk in all of its glory:
Here's another angle:
- Read more:
- Here are the 6 biggest winners and losers in college basketball this week
- Marquette may have had the wildest win of the season that included a controversial buzzer-beater and a Big East record 53 points from Markus Howard
- The 15 most disappointing sports teams of 2018
- Zion Williamson reveals the 5 NBA fan bases he hears from most on social media