- The Rock said "generation snowflake" is too easily offended.
- He said there had been a significant progression in the last 30 or 40 years as people can be who they want or what they want.
- But "generation snowflake" is offended because of something that has been said, and this puts "us backwards."
Dwayne Johnson said "generation snowflake" looks for a reason to be offended and is offended too easily, which puts "us backwards."
The 46-year-old became a household name because of his charismatic persona as a WWE wrestler. Johnson, performing as The Rock, would call people a "jabroni," threaten to put them on their "candy a--," and would not hesitate to "layeth the smackdown" on his enemies.
Since his WWE days, he has become a leading man in action movies having starred in "The Mummy Returns," two of the "Fast and the Furious" films, and "San Andreas."
Speaking to the Daily Star , The Rock is now looking to layeth a verbal smackdown on "generation snowflake."
He said: "I dont have to agree with what somebody thinks, who they vote for, what they voted for, what they think, but I will back their right to say or believe it. Thats democracy.
"So many good people fought for freedom and equality but this generation are looking for a reason to be offended. If you are not agreeing with them then they are offended, and that is not what so many great men and women fought for.
"We thankfully now live in a world that has progressed over the last 30 or 40 years. People can be who they want, be with who they want, and live how they want. That can only be a good thing but generation snowflake or, whatever you want to call them, are actually putting us backwards."
The Rock has three movies coming out in 2019 including a "Fast and the Furious" spin-off called "Hobbs and Shaw."
- Bill Gates is worth $95 billion and he plans to give most of it away here's how he spends his money now, from a luxury car collection to incredible real estate
- You can tell someone's lying to you by watching their face here are 12 dead giveaways
- Donations to the GoFundMe campaign that's raising $1 billion to pay for the wall have slowed down but the fundraiser is about to hit $20 million