- It was just the 21st hole-in-one at No. 16 in the history of the Masters tournament.
- Maybe more incredibly, it was the first ace ever for DeChambeau, who just missed one in the opening round during a great run to close his round .
- Charley Hoffman had the last ace at No. 16 , getting a fortunate bounce before the ball rolled in the hole at the 2018 Masters.
- Read all of Business Insider's Masters coverage here .
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories .
Here is the shot, via CBS:
- Read more about the Masters:
- Here are the 48 best photos from the Masters so far
- 23 examples of Tiger Woods' extraordinary competitiveness
- A family keeps turning down millions for its 1,900-square-foot house next to the Masters golf course
- 36 things that make the Masters one of the quirkiest events in sports