- Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN was the first to report the deal.
- The Pelicans would receive Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, and three first-round picks.
- The move instantly makes the Lakes a contender in the Western Conference.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The New Orleans Pelicans have agreed to a trade to send Anthony Davis to the Los Angeles Lakers, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
"The Pelicans have agreed to a deal to trade Anthony Davis to the Lakers for Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Josh Hart, and three first-round picks including the No. 4 overall in 2019 Draft, league sources tell ESPN," Wojnarowski wrote on Twitter.
This is a developing story.
- Read more:
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? The last 27 QBs taken in the first round of the NFL Draft and how this year's crop compares
- Here's Michael Jordan's 56,000-square-foot house in Chicago, and why it's still on the market after 6 years
- The 27 biggest NFL Draft busts of the last 15 years
- Tiger Woods staged one of the biggest sports comebacks ever at the Masters here's how he spends his millions and lives his life off the course