- The Burger Palette, which retails for $40, will be sold exclusively on the brand's website. It launches on April 10 at 8 a.m. PST.
- The palette includes a mix of matte, shimmer, and "diamond" shades, all of which are named after different burger toppings and side dishes.
- Previously, Glamlite Cosmetics created the the Pizza Palette , which included 18 eye-shadow shades inspired by ingredients such as "Pepperoni" and "Extra Cheese."
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
From lipstick that looks like chocolate to blush that smells like peaches , there's tons of food-inspired beauty products to buy. And now, Glamlite Cosmetics is bringing fast-food-inspired makeup to the market.
On April 10 at 8 a.m. PST, the online beauty brand will release the Burger Palette: an eye-shadow product that features 16 shades and looks like a cheeseburger. It retails for $40, and will be sold exclusively on the Glamlite Cosmetics website.
Unlike most makeup products, the Burger Palette isn't packaged in a simple cardboard box. Instead, the product comes in a red takeout container that looks like something you'd get at a restaurant.
It's also wrapped in red-and-white "checkerboard grease paper to give you that authentic 'diner' feel," according to the brand's Instagram page.
The actual eye-shadow palette also looks like a burger its lid printed with a photo of a cheeseburger bun, and is padded to "create the feel of a real burger."
Inside, the eye-shadow shades are arranged over a photo of a slice of cheese.
But it's not just the product's packaging that's reminiscent of a burger. Each shadow was named to represent a popular burger toppings or fast-food side dish "Tomatoes" is a deep red, "Sweet Potato Fries" is a light orange, "Pickles" is a sparkling green, and "Onion Rings" is a mix of yellow and brown, just to name a few.
There's also a wide range of eye-shadow formulas included in the palette. On Instagram, Glamlite Cosmetics said the palette includes three neon shadows, seven matte colors, four shimmery shades, and and two "dazzling diamond shadows."
Previously in December 2018, Glamlite Cosmetics created the Pizza Palette , which includes 18 shades of eye shadow.Like the Burger Palette, this pizza-inspired product is also packaged in a takeout container, and includes shades that are named after ingredients.
The product retails for $40, and is still available to purchase on the Glamlite Cosmetics website.
To learn more about the Burger and Pizza Palettes, visit the Glamlite Cosmetics website .
Representatives for Glamlite Cosmetics did not immediately reply to INSIDER's request for comment.
- Read more:
- Beauty lovers are buying mini fridges to keep their skin-care products cold, but it's unclear if it makes much of a difference
- Watch a woman eat an 'amazing' cake that she made with 11 lipsticks chopped up inside
- Rihanna's Fenty Beauty pulls its 'Geisha Chic' highlighter after backlash from customers over its 'offensive' name
- Too Faced is selling an eyeliner to match its wildly popular 'Better Than Sex' mascara, and it's one of the easiest products I've ever used