- Rihanna and Saudi businessman Hassan Jameel were spotted out on two occasions in August 2019, according to ELLE .
- The two have, according to reports , been quietly dating since 2017 and have kept a very low profile.
- Here's everything we know about the billionaire businessman reported to be Rihanna's boyfriend.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Rihanna's love life has been a media obsession for years which may account for why she's kept her current relationship so private.
The singer has been dating Saudi billionaire and Toyota heir Hassan Jameel for over two years, according to ELLE .Despite Rihanna's high celebrity status, the two are rarely, if ever, pictured in public together. But recently, they've been spotted out together on two separate outings . That paired with the news that the singer has, at long last, finally registered a new song called "Private Loving" after a long wait between albums seems to suggest that things may be getting even more serious between the two.
Business Insider reached out to Jameel's family-owned company, Abdul Latif Jameel, and to a representative for Rihanna's company, Fenty, to confirm the status of their relationship. Neither party responded to the request for comment.
Here's everything we know about Rihanna's billionaire boyfriend.
- Here's how the Trump family spends their billions, from a $15 million beachfront estate in St. Martin to a $32 million fleet of private helicopters and airplanes
- The 25 best places to buy a vacation home in the US, ranked
- The Rock just married longtime girlfriend Lauren Hashian. Here's how the highest-paid actor in Hollywood makes and spends his millions.
SEE ALSO: Rihanna is the world's richest female musician from yachting trips on the French Riviera to a staff that includes a chef and personal trainers, see how she spends her $600 million fortune
DON'T MISS: The fabulous life of Rihanna, from her Barbados roots to 33 Grammy noms, and Fenty Beauty's game-changing role in makeup