- Paul Allen's former 414-foot superyacht is for sale for 295 million euros , or about $325 million, yacht brokerage Burgess told Business Insider.
- The Lrssen-built yacht, Octopus , has eight decks, an elevator, a cinema, two helipads, and a glass-bottomed underwater observation lounge.
- The yacht, which Allen reportedly paid about $200 million to have built, has been spotted cruising all around the world in places like Cannes , Hong Kong , Argentina, the Philippines, and even Antarctica .
- The late Microsoft cofounder was known to throw lavish themed parties on board that were attended by A-listers including George Lucas , Mick Jagger, Karlie Kloss , and Chloe Sevigny.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
A superyacht that belonged to late Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen has hit the market for 295 million euros, or about $325 million, yacht brokerage Burgess told Business Insider.
The 414-foot yacht, Octopus, has eight decks, an elevator, a cinema, two helipads, and a glass-bottomed underwater observation lounge. Allen reportedly paid about $200 million to have the superyacht built by Lrssen. It was officially launched in 2003.
Allen was known for hosting star-studded parties on his yacht during the Cannes International Film Festival in France. Guests have reportedly included George Lucas, Mick Jagger, Karlie Kloss, and Chloe Sevigny.
Take a look at Allen's superyacht and the places it's cruised, from Cannes and London to Argentina and Hong Kong.
- Ken Griffin just picked up 2 more condos in the Billionaires' Row tower where he dropped a record-breaking $238 million earlier this year. Here are the other big-name buyers in the building.
- WeWork cofounder Rebekah Paltrow Neumann's in-house school is closing. Meet the former actress, who is former CEO Adam Neumann's 'strategic thought partner.'
- French billionaire Bernard Arnault just made $5 billion in less than 48 hours. Here's how the world's third-richest person makes and spends his $99 billion fortune.
SEE ALSO: Paul Allen's former Beverly Hills property got a major price cut and is back on the market for $110 million. Take a look at the late Microsoft cofounder's 'Enchanted Hill,' which spans 5 empty lots.