- Davido's 'Fall' video breaks record on Youtube.
- It just passed the 100 million views mark.
- This music video is now the most viewed video by a Nigerian artist on the platform.
Davido makes YouTube history with his 'Fall' video on Tuesday, December 18, 2018.
Despite being released on June 2, 2017, Davido's 'Fall' has managed to hit 100 million views.
It is now the most viewed music video by any Nigerian artist on the online music platform. This comes after his songs were featured on Google's top searched Nigerian songs in 2018 as well as the first-ever Apple Music A-list African songs.
Prior to now, this position was previously held by singer Yemi Alade whose 2014 hit single, 'Johnny' currently has 98M views.
Both artists are only two of the Nigerian acts who have topped the 10 most viewed YouTube videos list.
Here are other Nigerian videos that have been featured on this prominent list:
- P-Square (Personally, 86M)
- Tekno (Pana, 86M)
- Runtown (Mad Over You, 78M)
- Korede Bello(Do Like That, 76M)
- Davido (If, 72M)
- Wizkid (Come Closer, 67M)
- Davido (FIA, 56M)
- Mr Eazi (Leg Over, 45M)