- Mercedes just unveiled the 2021 Mercedes-AMG GLA 45, and it's the most powerful version of Mercedes's smallest SUV.
- The crossover packs 382 horsepower and 354 pound-feet of torque from what Mercedes is calling the most powerful turbocharged four-cylinder engine in a production car.
- The GLA 45 blasts to 60 mph in 4.3 seconds, and hits an electronically limited top speed of 155 mph.
- It goes on sale later this year.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
Mercedes just announced the most hardcore version of its most petite SUV. The newest member of Mercedes' crossover lineup packs almost 400 horsepower, more than 350 pound-feet of torque, and a big spoiler out back.
Meet the Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 it's so cute, it might even trick you into thinking your car can take it.
The GLA 45, as Mercedes advertises it, is for people who need a track car and a spacious SUV all rolled into one. It comes with high-performance suspension and brakes, standard torque vectoring, and what Mercedes calls the most powerful turbocharged four-cylinder engine in any production car.
Learn more about Mercedes's meanest compact SUV below:
- 17 airlines offer a certain kind of layover that sometimes comes with lavish perks like a free hotel room or city tours here's how to master the stopover
- Volvo's high-performance electric-vehicle brand just revealed a sleek concept car that hints at how it will compete with established makes like Tesla
- Here's what you need to know about changing or canceling your travel plans due to the coronavirus, as outbreaks spread to every continent except Antarctica