- Mark Cuban just bought a $19 million beachfront mansion in California to use as a vacation home.
- The Laguna Beach villa is part of an exclusive community that gives residents access to hotel amenities that include a concierge, room service, housekeeping, and a spa.
- The modern six-bedroom home includes walls that disappear to open up to the outdoor space and private pool.
A $19 million beachfront California mansion just sold to Mark Cuban, billionaire investor and " Shark Tank " star.
Cuban bought the villa as a vacation home, according to Villa Real Estate . Agent John Stanaland, who sold the house to Cuban last week, said it was the highest sale in Laguna Beach's exclusive Montage Residences community in 2018. Cuban will have access to Montage's hotel amenities, including a concierge, room service, housekeeping, and spa.
Take a look inside the ultra-modern and luxurious 3 Montage Way, Cuban's new vacation spot.
- The most expensive home for sale in the Hamptons is a massive $175 million estate that's been on the market for over a year
- The 10 least affordable San Francisco neighborhoods in 2018, ranked
- There are 4 ski destinations in the world where homes consistently sell for over $25 million, and only one of them is in the US