- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un arrived in Vladivostok, Russia by train on Wednesday ahead of his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin .
- Around town, the Kim uses a Mercedes-Benz S600 Pullman Guard limousine.
- Kim's limo is an older Mercedes, sold between 2008 and 2013.
- The Mercedes S600 is powered by a V12 engine, bulletproof, and loaded with amenities.
- A new Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman Guard starts at $1.6 million.
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un arrived in Vladivostok, Russia by train on Wednesday ahead of his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The North Korean leader traveled around Vladivostok in what is believed to be an armored Mercedes-Benz S600 Pullman Guard limousine. Little is known about Kim's limo, though it looks to be from the W221 generation, sold from 2008 to 2013, and features white leather upholstery.
Photos of the North Korean Mercedes limos first surfaced in 2014. The vehicles are estimated to have been worth well over $1 million each at the time of purchase. Kim used the same limo for his summit with US President Donald Trump in Singapore last year.
While Kim's limo is not the most updated version of the vehicle, it's still quite the ride.
Production W221 S600 Pullman Guards are powered by a 517-horsepower, 5.5-liter, bi-turbo V12 engine and decked out with a luxurious leather-lined interior.
At roughly 21 feet long, the S600 Pullman is absolutely massive, and there are almost certainly special modifications to suit Kim's personal needs.
These days, if you want something like Kim's limo, you'll have to go with the Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman Guard.
The current-generation W222 Maybach S600 Pullman Guard debuted in late 2016, but customer deliveries didn't commence until the second half of last year.
Though Mercedes-Maybach announced an updated S650 Pullman limo last year, there is not yet an armored Guard version of the new model so if you want bullet resistant luxury, you'll need the S600.
Take a look at the latest version of the vehicle below.
- 20 car brands with the longest warranties
- Investors are looking for 3 things from Tesla's earnings
- I drove a $45,000 Ford Ranger pickup truck to see if it's ready to take on the Chevy Colorado and Toyota Tacoma here's the verdict
SEE ALSO: 20 car brands with the longest warranties
FOLLOW US: On Facebook for more car and transportation content!