- Kelley Blue Book has announced the 2020 KBB Best Buy Award winners.
- The 2020 Kia Telluride took the "Best New Car of the Year" title.
- The list also includes winners from Hyundai , Honda , Ford , Chevrolet , Audi , Ford , BMW , and Lexus.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
Kelley Blue Book has announced the 2020 Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Award winners, and their pick for the "Best New Car of the Year" is the 2020 Kia Telluride.
The KBB Awards consists of 16 categories such as best luxury car, best subcompact car, and best midsize pickup truck. Winners include cars from Hyundai , Honda , Ford , Chevrolet , Audi , Kia , Ford , BMW , and Lexus .
KBB gave the prestigious title to the Kia Telluride because of the car's "impressive combination of innovation and value in one of the hottest segments in the marketplace," according to the car valuation and research company.
"The Best Buy Awards were designed to help consumers shop confidently by doing the heavy lifting for them," Kelley Blue Book's executive publisher Karl Brauer said in a statement.
The awards were based on the evaluation and testing of over 300 new 2020 car models with a focus on "quality, safety, comfort, driving dynamics, dependability, low ownership costs and affordability," according to the company. KBB also analyzed different data sets, such as reviews and sales information.
The "Five-Year Cost to Own" which includes depreciation , maintenance, insurance, and fueling, to name a few was also taken into consideration.
Keep scrolling to see the winners of KBB's 2020 Awards:
- How Tesla's Model Y compares to Ford's first EV
- GM's first electric pickup truck will go on sale in 2021
- This 1,016-horsepower tractor has just been crowned the world's fastest after it traveled more than 150 miles per hour
SEE ALSO: The 10 best cars to buy new instead of used and get the best value, according to the data