- I recently toured a luxurious penthouse at Hudson Yards , New York City's new $25 billion neighborhood.
- The four-bedroom, $13.84 million residence is on the 84th floor of 15 Hudson Yards, the development's first residential tower to open.
- Back in January, I took a tour of a different unit and the building's amenities , but the penthouse is on a whole other level (pun intended).
- It includes floor-to-ceiling windows to show off its best asset: views of the Empire State Building and One World Trade Center .
On a sunny morning just two days ahead of the official opening of Hudson Yards, New York City's new $25 billion neighborhood, a toured one of the brand-new penthouses in the development's first residential tower.
In February, 15 Hudson Yards welcomed its first residents, and 60% of the building is already sold.
Back in January, I got a sneak peek of the 88-story tower's amenities and a model unit on the 25th floor, and I was blown away by the lifestyle being sold along with the residences. Related Sales, LLC & Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group handle sales in the building.
This time, I got to see the crme de la crme: a four-bedroom penthouse on the 84th floor with sweeping city views. It's priced at $13,845,000 and it's not even the most expensive residence in the building. Condos range from $4.3 million to $32 million.
Here's what it was like inside the penthouse.
- I toured a new 92-story luxury tower in NYC's Hudson Yards, where condos start at $5 million and it was clearly designed to be so much more than just a residential building
- A woman who studied 600 millionaires discovered that most of the superrich have surprisingly affordable homes. Here's what some of those look like.
- 10 abandoned mansions around the world that likely used to be worth millions