- The all-new Ford F-150 will officially launch on Thursday evening.
- It is the best-selling vehicle in the US and represents the 14th generation of the popular pickup truck.
- Ford provided a YouTube link of the livestream, which anyone can access.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
The all-new Ford F-150 pickup truck the best selling vehicle in the US is set to officially unveil Thursday evening. It will be available this fall.
Ford will launch the 14th generation of the pickup truck on June 25 in Michigan at 8 p.m. eastern time. Not everyone can attend in person, but this isn't a problem.
The official Ford Motor Company YouTube page has a livestream of the event, which is set to begin in just a few short hours.
If you've nothing else to watch tonight, watch this.
NOW WATCH: Why electric planes haven't taken off yet
- I pitted the Ford F-150, Chevy Silverado, RAM 1500, Toyota Tundra, and Nissan Titan in a battle of full-size pickups. Here's how they ranked.
- The Ford F-150 pickup truck is the best-selling vehicle in the US, and the newest version gets revealed tonight
- The all-new Ford F-150 pickup arrives this week. Here's why it's been America's best-selling truck for over 4 decades.