- DJ Khaled 's waterfront Miami home has been listed for $7.99 million.
- The waterfront mansion has five bedrooms, six bathrooms, and an enormous sneaker closet.
- The home is flush with luxury amenities, including a boat lift, an elevator , a wine cellar , and an outdoor entertaining area.
DJ Khaled's home is the stuff of sneaker-lovers' dreams and it's now on the market.
The Miami villa is listed at $7.99 million by Janet Ben Zvi of ONE Sotheby's International Realty.
DJ Khaled, 43, is a DJ and producer . He also, as Business Insider's Angela Johnson previously reported, launched a luxury furniture line called We The Best Home in September; the line includes lots of "leather, gold, and high-end features."
A similar attention to detail and appreciation for the shinier things in life can be seen throughout his home.
According to a new report from Knight Frank , Miami is one of the world's most popular housing markets for the world's richest people. It's a growing market in which many of the top real estate sales come from penthouses in residential developments. Khaled's house now joins the likes of a $68 million penthouse , which could shatter the state's record, as some of the Miami area's glitzy real estate offerings.
Here's a look inside the mansion:
- Luxury real estate developers are building out elaborate basements for multimillion-dollar mansions, and they include spas, tennis courts, and even ballrooms
- The top 10 trips Americans wanted to take in 2018, according to Google
- Here's what the most expensive house for sale in every US state looks like