- Beyonc's net worth is estimated to be $355 million, according to Forbes ,making her one of the world's highest-paid celebrities .
- Beyonc, age 37, has worked hard to build her wealth and she spends it lavishly.
- Her fortune goes to vacation, real estate, and transportation indulgences, as well multiple charities and causes.
Not only does she have killer looks and a voice to match, she's one-half of a power couple , dominates the music industry, and embodies female empowerment. It also doesn't hurt that she has an estimated net worth of $355 million, according to Forbes .
And after working hard to build that wealth, she knows how to spend it.
Queen Bey , as fans love to call her, is known to indulge in multimillion dollar mansions, luxurious vacations and yachting adventures, and beauty treatments. She's also an excellent gift giver, having gifted husband Jay-Z a private jet and a car, and giving daughter Blue Ivy a doll worth five figures on her birthday.
Beyonc also spreads her wealth beyond her family, donating it far and wide, including to victims of natural disasters and to education.
- Disappointing photos show the reality of exclusive airport lounges, from overcrowding to drink limits and limited food selections
- 2018 in visuals: Business Insider's best original photos and graphics of the year
- The 28 best, most remote, under-the-radar restaurants around the world
SEE ALSO: Taylor Swift is worth more than $300 million see her bicoastal mansions, lavish vacations, and generous gifts to fans and friends
DON'T MISS: The Obamas are worth 30 times more than when they entered the White House in 2008 here's how they spend their millions