- According to the New York Post , Mauro Maccioni, former co-owner of Le Cirque , listed his Sutton Place maisonette duplex.
- The duplex is in 444 57th Street, a luxury apartment building just east of Midtown Manhattan.
- Marilyn Monroe and her playwright husband Arthur Miller's "East Side love nest" was in the same pre-war building.
- The asking price for the duplex is $1.85 million, according to Douglas Elliman Real Estate .
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
At the tail end of the 1950s, Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller lived in a charming 15-story apartment building in Sutton Place .
To this day, 444 East 57th Street is still a prestigious address, with white glove service, incredible amenities, and notable residents.
The New York Post reports that one of those residents, restaurateur and former Le Cirque co-owner Mauro Maccioni, has again listed his maisonette duplex, currently asking $1.85 million. (The property was first on the market in 2013 for $1.879 million but didn't sell.)
Keep reading for a look inside the three-bedroom, two-bathroom duplex that spans 1,600 square feet.
- President Donald Trump owns more than $122 million in personal real estate here's a look at his penthouse and beachfront mansions
- Millennials aren't buying baby boomers' ranches. In Montana and Arizona, 2 luxury ranches have been sitting on the market for over a year take a look inside the $50 million package.
- Meet the 30-year-old cofounders of SmileDirectClub, Jordan Katzman and Alex Fenkell, who just became 2 of the youngest billionaires in the US
SEE ALSO: Betsey Johnson just listed her pink mobile home for $1.95 million, and it's located in one of the country's most exclusive trailer parks here's a look inside
DON'T MISS: One of Taylor Swift's new songs mentions a Greenwich Village home she rented in 2016 'on Cornelia Street.' Here's a look inside the 3-story townhouse.