- One online school that serves the Hasidic Jewish community has seen a huge spike in applicants since the pandemic broke out.
- Some members of the Hasidic movement choose to live in far-flung places and rely on online platforms to educate their children.
- The Nigri International Jewish Online School dates back to 2006, and today operates a customized online platform that gives advice to educators and parents looking for help with distance learning.
- View more episodes of Business Insider Today on Facebook.
- Billionaire Spanx founder Sara Blakely is loaning out her wedding dress to brides who lost thousands of dollars because of coronavirus cancellations
- The co-op board of an Upper West Side building turned away a doctor who came to NYC to treat coronavirus patients, and it highlights yet another challenge the healthcare professionals on the front lines of the pandemic are facing
- Locals are petitioning to close the bridges into Cape Cod to keep out the influx of second-homeowners fleeing the coronavirus