- Majesty 140 , a yacht made in Dubai, was named the best in show at the biggest in-water boat show in the world.
- The boat was sold on the fifth and final day of the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show for "about $20 million," according to the South Florida Sun Sentinel .
- The three-deck superyacht features a full beach club and interiors designed by an acclaimed Italian design house.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show has established itself as the biggest in-water boat show in the world.
With credentials like that, it's no surprise that the largest and most lavish yachts from shipyards across the world flocked to South Florida in early November for a chance to entice over 100,000 boat showgoers for the event's 60th year.
The yacht that impressed the most of all was Majesty 140 .
The over 140-foot superyacht built in Dubai by Gulf Craft , in addition to being named best in show by NBC Sports, sold for around $20 million on closing day, according to the South Florida Sun Sentinel.
Keep reading for a closer look at the "best in show" superyacht.
- This $12 million 'mansion yacht' is made entirely of stainless steel and it's a first for the industry. Take a peek inside.
- Here's what the oldest colleges in America used to look like and what they look like today
- Kanye West just called himself a 'billionaire,' but Forbes puts his net worth at $240 million. Here's a look at how the hip-hop artist built and spends his fortune.