- Ben Caballero is the topreal-estatebroker in the US .
- He sold $2.2 billion worth of homes in 2018 .
- Caballero lives in Frisco, Texas and oversees a team of 22 people, some who work remotely and some who work from the office in Addison, Texas.
- He wakes up at 5:00 a.m., watches the news with his dog, spends the day in client presentations and meetings with his team, and works out three times per week with his personal trainer.
Ben Caballero is the top real estate broker in the US , according to REAL Trends, a residential brokerage industry publication. He sold $2.2 billion worth of homes in 2018.
The Texas-based broker has been ranked as the top real estate agent for nearly a decade by REAL Trends for both total sales and number of transactions. Last year, he sold 5,793 homes an average of 111 homes per week.
"Texas is the world's greatest housing market and one of the best economies in the world," Caballero told REAL Trends after 2018 data was released. "It's said everything is bigger in Texas. Well, this number is so big even I'm little surprised by it and delighted."
He only sells new-construction residential properties and he only works with volume builders, or companies that build several hundred homes per year sometimes up to 3,000.
Caballero created an online platform, HomesUSA , exclusively for volume home builders to track these hundreds of homes. The platform streamlines the process of creating a listing, tracking the progress of a house's construction, and updating the listing when photography is added and when the home is complete. Caballero manages listings for more than 60 builders in the Dallas-Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio areas.
He lives in Frisco, Texas, with his fiance, Linda, and his dog, Sammy. Caballero has two children: a son and a daughter.
Here's a look at a typical day for Caballero.
- Joshua Kushner and Karlie Kloss are selling their NYC apartment for $7 million. Here's a look inside the luxurious condo that comes with a fully landscaped terrace
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch is on the market for nearly 70% off the original price here's a look inside the 2,700-acre property with its sprawling mansion and Disney-themed train station
- The 15 most expensive watches and accessories sold in Sotheby's Geneva auction, ranked