- Kristy Shen and Bryce Leung retired from their computer engineering jobs at age 31 as self-made millionaires .
- They've since traveled the world so far, they've been to 40-plus countries.
- Shen and Leung are currently in Thailand, where they make time for wellness, passion projects, and their friends.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
Kristy Shen and Bryce Leung know how to budget.
Shen told Business Insider they've traveled to 40-plus countries so far. They're currently in Chiang Mai, Thailand, for a three-month stay and plan to head to Singapore after.
Shen and Leung are the authors of a blog ( Millennial Revolution ) and a book (" Quit Like a Millionaire "), both about the FIRE (financial independence, retire early) community . These passion projects keep them busy, but they also spend their days enjoying Chiang Mai's local delights, hanging out with friends, and taking care of themselves they find time for exercise, massages, and meditation.
Here's what a typical day looks like for Shen and Leung in Chiang, Mai, Thailand.
- The Saudi crown prince allegedly hacked Jeff Bezos' phone. Meet 34-year-old Mohammed bin Salman, who's at the center of human rights issues and drops millions on yachts and mansions.
- The 8 best luxury cruise lines in the world, ranked
- Louis Vuitton and Gucci are the only 2 luxury companies to consistently rank among the world's most valuable brands for the last 20 years. Here's how they grew to dominate the high-end retail sector.
SEE ALSO: A day in the life of a 34-year-old early retiree who lives in NYC, grew his net worth to $1.25 million in just 5 years, and wakes up at 7:30 a.m.
DON'T MISS: 17 habits of self-made millionaires who retired early