- Mark Zuckerberg is the eighth-richest person in the world.
- The Facebook co-founder and CEO has an estimated $67.3 billion net worth, according to Forbes .
- Zuckerberg 's net worth took a recent tumble, but he's still filthy rich.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories .
Facebook CEO and co-founder Mark Zuckerberg lost more money than any of the world's 500 richest billionaires during Facebook's catastrophic year. But even though Zuckerberg's net worth has been on a rollercoaster ride recently, he still remains one of the world's richest people.
His estimated net worth is currently $67.3 billion, according to Forbes . In spite of his billions, Zuckerberg doesn't have a taste for opulence, especially when it comes to cars, clothes, and travel, reported Business Insider's Tanza Loudenback . He does, however, have an affinity for developing his real estate portfolio he recently dropped $60 million on two Lake Tahoe properties.
No matter how he spends his money, it seems that Zuckerberg will always have billions left over. Here, nine mind-blowing facts that show just how rich Zuckerberg really is.
- The youngest heirs and heiresses poised to inherit billions from their parents
- 7 ways millennials are changing marriage, from signing prenups to staying together longer than past generations
- 15 celebrities who came from famous families and are worth millions
SEE ALSO: Mark Zuckerberg spent almost $60 million on 2 waterfront estates in Tahoe last winter. Here's a look at the 10 properties he owns across the US, from a modest Palo Alto home to a Hawaiian plantation