- You'll never know everything about your partner and that's OK.
- But there are certain facts you should definitely know before things get serious. Think how much debt they have and how they feel about divorce.
- We checked out a Reddit thread on the topic and highlighted some of the most compelling questions.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
You will never get to know your partner perfectly . In fact, that's one of the beautiful things about being in a relationship: Your partner is constantly surprising you.
That said, there are some basic things you probably should know before establishing a life with someone. Over on Reddit, there's a thread titled, " What questions should everyone ask their partners before getting married? " Most of the questions apply to couples starting to get serious, and not just couples heading to the altar.
Below, we've highlighted seven of the most important questions from that thread. Read on and see which you still have to ask.
- Whether you're single or married, these are 11 facts about flirting that everyone should know
- A look inside the marriage of the richest couple in history, Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos who met before Amazon started, were married for 25 years, and are now getting divorced
- How teen friendships shape your mental health as a young adult