- According to people on Quora and Reddit threads, the way you spend your 20s deeply affects your later years.
- Their advice on making the most of your youth includes "learn to say no with confidence" and "don't burn your bridges."
- If you follow their tips, you'll have a better chance of living without regret once you hit your 40s and beyond.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
They say youth is wasted on the young.
It doesn't have to be. If you take a look at Quora and Reddit, hundreds of people older and wiser than you have shared their best tips for living life to the fullest before you hit middle age. All you have to do is heed their advice.
Here are the best tips on how to spend your 20s so you don't live in regret later.
- 10 iconic work uniforms, from Steve Jobs' black turtleneck to Richard Branson reportedly wearing the same pair of jeans every day
- I spent 3 hours walking up Miami's old 'Millionaires' Row,' and I was completely underwhelmed. Here's what it looks like.
- The 25 most popular cities for vacation homes in the US, ranked