- Ten flight attendants told Business Insider the most disappointing part of their job.
- Their answers included disrespectful passengers, exhausting schedules, and missing time with friends and family.
- The flight attendants work for carriers like Delta Air Lines , United Airlines , and American Airlines .
- Sign up for Business Insider's transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to get more stories like this in your inbox .
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
Being a flight attendant may look glamorous, but like any other job, there are downsides.
Ten flight attendants told Business Insider the most disappointing part of their job. The flight attendants work for carriers like Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, and American Airlines. They requested anonymity due to a fear of reprisal from their employers.
Here's what they said.
(The flight attendants pictured in this article are not those who were interviewed by Business Insider.)
- I spent 4 days on the longest train ride in North America, and I wouldn't hesitate to do the entire 96-hour trip again
- These are the airlines most likely to bump you
- Shifting Gears: Thanksgiving travel headaches, Amazon's trucking rates revealed, and Ford stares down Tesla.
SEE ALSO: 9 flight attendants reveal the most shocking part of their jobs