- Investors on Robinhood, a free-trading app popular among younger traders, have been snapping up shares.
- Apple is
- Watch Apple trade live here.
Millennials are loading up on Apple despite waning iPhone demand (AAPL)
Apple dropped 19% from its recent peak. But millennial investors seem to be betting that all negative news has been priced in to the stock.
Apple has fallen out of favor with Wall Street, tumbling 19% from its recent peak of
- Apple slides into a bear market — now down 20% from its all-time high
- Apple reclaims its crown as the most-popular stock among millennials
- Apple's waning iPhone demand means the big jump in prices won't be enough, analyst says
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: