Bank of America has been an active player inpromotingdigital growth by investing in technology that offers consumers frictionless and convenient experiences. This strategy has made its digital channel a major driver of growth in Q2 2017.
Over the past year, Bank of America has added a suite of features that's enhanced its digital offerings.
- Bank of America has tested digitized branches with positive results.
- The bank has gone live with Zelle, the banked-based, peer-to-peer (P2P) payments service.
- And Bank of America isn't expected to stop its investments anytime soon.
Ultimately, all of these new features have led to continuous growth, with Q2 2017 being one of Bank of America's most successful.
- Bank of America saw both its digital and mobile users grow.
- More importantly, Bank of America is seeing massive engagement from this digital growth.
Maria Terekhova, research analyst for BI Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, has compiled a detailed report on core banking system overhauls that:
To get the full report, subscribe to an All-Access pass to BI Intelligence and gain immediate access to this report and more than 250 other expertly researched reports. As an added bonus, you'll also gain access to all future reports and daily newsletters to ensure you stay ahead of the curve and benefit personally and professionally. » Learn More Now
You can also purchase and download the full report from our research store.