Foremost American designer and creative director Tom Ford shares grooming tips in a new interview with GQ.
Tom Ford is sharing grooming tips in a new interview with GQ.
The foremost American designer and creative director of his eponymous brand is set to launch a new line of grooming products set to be released later this year. Known as the 'master groomer' as he turns up impeccable and tamed every single time, he's seen as the ultimate go to grooming guru and he's sharing tips.
The creative 56-year old who doesn't seem to age dished on grooming pointers with GQ and while some are 'unusual', some are totally great pointers! Which ones would you adopt? Check out Ford's grooming list as granted to GQ:
1. "I personally hate shaved genitals, but ask your partner what he or she prefers."
2. "Spray cologne all over."
3. "Even with a soft jaw, when you trim your beard well, you’ll look sharp and chiseled."
4. "Want girls to let you put your fingers in certain places? Get a manicure."
5. "Like white teeth, white eyes matter. Use Visine."
6. "Use cold packets to get rid of eye puffiness."
7. "Get a pedicure."
8. "But never chew gum in public."
9. "I don’t eat onions or garlic. Ever. Fresh breath is important."
10. "No need for deodorant. I like the way sweat smells. It’s sexy."